Time & Location
Sep 16, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Ruckus Coffee Gallery, 1707 Babcock Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15209, USA
About the Event
Please join us in making a difference for girls and women in Kenya!
We're excited to invite you to be a part of our WWAYI initiative which aims to empower and uplift girls and women in Kenya. By purchasing a ticket, you'll not only be contributing to a great cause and having a fun and great experience, but also helping to provide education, reproductive and mental healthcare, and supporting grieving families going through infant and pregnancy.
With your support, the funds raised from ticket sales will directly go towards initiatives such as:
- Providing access to quality education for girls who have dropped out of school due to pregnancy
- Supporting survivors of Gender Based Violence (GBV) and sexual abuse.
- Ensuring proper reproductive healthcare and hygiene resources.
- Raising awareness and attaining resources for mental health care.
- Creating safe spaces for learning and growth.
- Supporting grieving families going through infant and pregnancy financially and emotionally.
Here's how you can get involved:
- Purchase your tickets
- Spread the word and bring a friend or 2! Share this event with your friends and family who believe in the power of education and women empowerment.
- Join us on Sep 16, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM to learn more about our mission, hear inspiring stories, and celebrate the positive changes we can make together.
Event Highlights: Live music by Alfredo Cumbana, Live art by Malcom Xavier, Kenyan culture, Raffle draw, Silent auctions, Cocktails, and much more!
Can't make it? Please feel free to share with others, donate at wwayi.org, or link us to those who can help us advance our mission.
Food and soft drinks included
Dress Code: Smart Casual
For more information visit www.wwayi.org or call 412.872.8231